LED Star Sky Projector Night Lamp
- This provides a fairly dim, warm lighting that would be great for sleeping with.
- Pressing it once turns it on & pressing it again turns it off.
- Button B: Switches through the varying color options.
- There are a slew of different color options, which is great, it allows for a degree of personalization as you can choose the color scheme that you like the best.
- Button C: Allows you to switch on the rotation, which makes the product more fun.
- There are 3 ways to power it. 1. Power it with a USB port into a adapter and into the wall socket (Adapter not included). 2. Power it with a USB plug to computer. 3. Power it with 4 AAA batteries.
- Multifunction “Project” the stars and moon spinning on the ceiling and wall, rotates as the stars light up.
- “Non-Project” by putting the cover on and make it a night light or regular lamp.
- Perfect gift for a child’s bedroom or anywhere else you’d like colorful projected stars like decorating wedding, birthday and parties.
- This device comes with a cover.
- Please don’t forget you need to take the cover off to use it/see the stars.
- The stars can rotate with mode 3 but will make slight white noise. It’s not a good idea to rotate it in the very quiet midnight.
- It’s not so bright that it could keep children up at night, but enough for them not to be scared in the dark.
- Please note that the USB Cable and the Batteries cannot be used at the same time.
- Specifications: Switch
- Type: 3 Push-Button
- Voltage: 5V Projector
- Size: 13 x 13 x 14.5cm
- Colour: Blue, Pink, Purple
- Operation Manual: 1. There are 3 buttons on the front A, B and C.
- Button A: Switches on the control for “night light.”
- 1 x Star Light Projector
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Manual Instruction